Displaying present location in the site.
Laptops and Desktop PCs
- Visual Group Ltd - PCs
0800 484 7825
NEC operates a global 24/7 TASC network to support NEC telecommunications products. These teams operate independently on a country basis or collectively on a global basis as the needs arise. The teams consist of highly skilled staff specialising in software and hardware support. The teams investigate and provide solutions for problems found in the telecommunications network. The solutions are then applied to the network to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction and network stability.
When a product is purchased from an authorised NEC Channel Partner and not NEC directly, the authorised NEC Channel Partner may offer you an extended warranty on the product from a third party. Such an extended warranty is actually a separate service or insurance contract with different terms and conditions and is not made with or connected to NEC. Any claim made under such a warranty should be directed to either the authorised NEC Channel Partner or the third party providing the extended warranty.
The Warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Misuse or abuse of the product by you
- Incorrect operation or not following the operation instructions (as noted in the operating instructions)
- Improper installation
- Incorrect or improper maintenance or failure to maintain the product
- Failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product
- Incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections
- Adverse external conditions such as incorrect or fluctuations in electrical voltage; thunderstorm activity, acts of God, acts of terrorism, damage caused by vermin, or any other circumstance beyond NEC’s control
- Exposure to excessive heat, moisture or dampness
- Exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions
- Alterations or modifications to the product made by you or a third party
- Damage as a result of accident, liquid, grit, impact or lack of proper care as indicated in the operating instructions
Warranty exclusions specific to touch screens:
- Damage resulting from the use of cleaning solvents such as acetone. Solvents such as this must not be used to clean touch screens
- Damage resulting from over voltage due to connection of any power supply other than 5VDC
- Damage due to supplying additional voltage to the USB socket
- Non operation or intermittent operation due to location outdoors and or exposure to direct sunlight
- Damage resulting from horizontal installation without proper support to maintain a level surface
- Damage resulting from rough handling and or dropping the touch screen
The Warranty does not apply if any serial number or appliance plate on the product has been tampered with, removed or defaced.
The Warranty does not apply if the product has been repossessed under any financial agreement.
The Warranty excludes accessories and consumable goods which have ceased working through normal wear and tear such as, but not limited to lamps and other parts classifiable as a consumable part.
The Warranty does not cover the loss of any data howsoever caused. You shall be responsible for backing up and protecting data against loss, damage or destruction.
The Warranty excludes removal or reinstallation costs.
Visual Product Support
- Download the Service Request Form (see links below), fill in the form and email this to email@example.com (along with a copy of your Proof of Purchase/ Invoice)
- If you do not have a copy of Proof of Purchase, please contact your dealer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the DrGroup have received your completed forms, a job number will be created and you will be communicated with (contact email address provided on the form) along with a request to drop your product into the nearest service centre
- Any and all updates are provided by DrGroup directly and via the email address provided
- DrGroup will contact you to advise you that the job has been completed and ready for collection or to arrange a pick up
For Out-of-Warranty (OOW) support, please fill out the OOW form (see links below). Once the Dr Group have received your completed form, a job number will be created and Dr Group will contact you on the email address provided in the form. The Dr. Group require an up-front, non-refundable assessment fee of $65 to complete the service. Once the assessment fee has been paid, your unit(s) must be sent or dropped to the nearest authorised NEC service centre:
- Visual Group NZ
28 Walls Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061
A technician will then assess the unit and provide you with a quote for repair. This quote will include prices for repair labour and parts required to fix the unit.