The PX700WG a wide format dual lamp installation projector for the highest levels of heavy duty usage, unique picture quality in highest resolution and is the worldwide first projector supporting STv2, compatible with the NEC /Intel OPS standard.
The professional features make it ideal for Rental/Staging, Large Corporate, High Education, Conference Room, Museum and Signage.
|Brightness [ANSI Lumen]
||1280 x 800
|Lamp Life [h]
||0.8 - 54
- Display content that demands attention - with WXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience
- Installation is easy, even in challenging venues - a motorised Lens Shift with vertical and horizontal adjustment makes setting up the perfect installation image easy
- Simple Connectivity - due to the vast number of connectors featured with this projector, including an innovative DisplayPort terminal and a host of networking, analogue and digital connection terminals
- Time saving network control - for cost saving convenient maintenance and management of content and scheduling
- Special Characteristics - 2x Colourwheel; AMX Beacon; Blanking; Crestron RoomView; Digital 3D Reform™; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function; Geometric Correction; Help Function; Hollywood Quality Video Processing for best image quality; Keystone Correction (H=±40°, V=±30°); LAN control; Lens Memory; Lens Shift (vertical 0.5 max., horizontal ± 0.1 max.); Lens Shutter; OPS module support; Optional User Logo; OSD with 27 languages; Outstanding Multimedia and Network Functions; Password Security System; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI - Input; PJ LINK; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; PowerPoint, Movie, PDF and USB Picture Viewer; RS-232 Control; Seamless Switching; SNMP; Stacking Function; Test Pattern; Windows 7 Network Projector