7000-Lumen Widescreen Installation Projector
The 7000-lumen NEC PX700WG is a professional installation projector with dual lamps that provide intense light output. The projector’s advanced input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, USB viewer and dual computer inputs for quick-switching between presentations. The PX Series features the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) technology, which is the first industry-wide standardization in option slots to simplify installation, use and maintenance, while offering input flexibility. Its networking capabilities include integrated RJ45, optional high-speed wireless (LAN IEEE 80.11b/g/n) and several Windows networking features.
The PX Series features integrated HQV™ technology, a high-performance video processing/scaling system designed for computer signals, standard or high-definition video. Its edge blending functionality enables seamless blending of multiple projected images to display a single high-resolution image, while the lens shift capability provides greater installation flexibility with 50% vertical lens shift and +/- 10% horizontal lens shift.
- HD/SD SDI input card using OPS technology
- Stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image's brightness up to 32,000 lumens
- Complete line of (6) bayonet-style lenses with built-in lens memory, electronic zoom, focus and lens shift
- HQV™ technology delivers superior home theater video processing
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Crestron RoomView Connected™
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission using Windows Network Projector and/or Remote Desktop
|Brightness||7000 ANSI Lumen|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 |
|Lamp Life||2500 Hours|
|Distance||0.8 - 54m|