Information Security Statement
Established: April 1, 2004
Revised: June 5, 2013
To contribute to society by offering better products and services, we consider it to be important for us our duty to protect the information assets we keep for our customers and partners as well as our own information assets. To achieve this, NEC New Zealand Limited ("NEC") adopts declares the adoption of this the following information security statement and supports its implementation.
- NEC takes appropriate action makes efforts to maintain an information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- NEC establishes builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- NEC continuously offers the necessary training required to its personnel that is necessary to maintain information security.
- NEC implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, theft/loss, denial of service attacks, or any other threat.
- NEC makes the efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence of if an incident posing a threat to information assets should occur.
- NEC complies with the laws and regulations as well as the national guidelines, the social standards and norms related to information security.
- NEC continuously reviews and improves all of those activities listed above.